Place of enchanting beauty, tranquility and elegance: an oasis of peace surrounded by nature. Villa La Cassinella is an isolated private house located in a beautiful park in the heart of Lake Como and accessible only by boat. It is a unique location for weddings and holidays that combines refinement, style and luxury with authenticity and warm hospitality. Surrounded by spacious, fragrant and perfectly maintained gardens, the estate consists of the main Villa, a pool house with cinema and gym and the wonderful Terrace House.
A place where you can forget the stress and let yourself go to the joy of life, the purity of nature, the suggestive panorama. An exclusive and romantic destination, where you can celebrate your wedding and spend happy days with your guests.
The Villa has an enchanting terrace overlooking the lake in which to perform the ceremony. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 people in the external courtyard, or 20 people in the internal dining room.
Villa La Cassinella offers a complete staff to make its guests experience unsurpassed levels of style, luxury and comfort. A perfect blend of world-class services, with a classic Italian design and scrupulous attention to every detail. Every corner of the Villa fascinates.
The interior is furnished with high quality Italian antiques, works of art and objects chosen from all over Europe. Outside, the beauty of nature and a breathtaking view of the lake. The completely heated infinity pool finished with reflective gold tiles is located next to the avant-garde cinema and a spa-style bathroom, as well as a fully equipped gym. A few steps from the Villa instead, walking through the gardens, there is the illuminated and spacious tennis court.
The estate offers everything you can imagine: a dream achievable at 360 degrees.
- The Villa is located on the western shores of Lake Como, near the city of Lenno and about 20 km north of the city of Como. The main nearest international airports are Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate, about an hour’s drive away. Helicopter transfers are available for a private landing site a short distance from the villa.
- The main villa has a total of 6 double bedrooms, one of which has a connecting single bedroom and a sitting area. 2 other double bedrooms are located in the Terrace House.
- For small events (up to 20 guests) it is possible to use the villa’s equipment, such as porcelain, glasses, silverware, tables and chairs. For larger events it would be necessary to hire a wedding planner who can coordinate the suppliers and ensure that the special day has the right attention.
- The Villa has many spaces for your catering needs based on the number of guests. An intimate dining room located in the main Villa, the main dining room is perfect for small receptions for up to 20 guests. The main terrace, which offers beautiful lake views, is suitable for outdoor dining for small groups of up to 24 people. The Court Yard Area features a main dining room that seats up to 60 guests.
- Villa ceremonies generally take place under the Terrace area where the bride can arrive by boat and down the main stairs or, more traditionally, walking along the corridor from the Villa to the end of the Terrace.
- The entertainment available after the ceremony depends a lot on your tastes and the emotions you want to express. It is also possible to make pyrotechnic games with fireworks. Music can be played until 11.30pm, maximum midnight.
- It may also be necessary for all the equipment necessary for the event to be transported to and from the Villa by barge. This is done over a 2 day period (usually the day before and the day after receipt).
- The Villa is located almost centrally on the lake and is therefore easily accessible to guests staying in Como, Tremezzo or Bellagio. However, since the Villa is only accessible by boat, it is important to take this into account when guests leave the reception. We therefore recommend choosing hotels that have their own boat dock or that are close to a public dock.